Monday, July 16, 2012

GUCCi MANE-i THiNK i WANT HER{WiTH lYRiCZ iN DESCRiPtiOn}.

#The Best GUCCi MANE-i THiNK i WANT HERWiTH lYRiCZ iN DESCRiPtiOn..
Advertisements

Good VDO of GUCCi MANE-i THiNK i WANT HERWiTH lYRiCZ iN DESCRiPtiOn.

Not some time past, I presented the story. Useful. these days i am pleased to gift Video on 2010 Tax Brackets. i would like it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. data that is helpful. along with your friends. GUCCi MANE-i THiNK i WANT HERWiTH lYRiCZ iN DESCRiPtiOn., that I actually have seen this as an outstanding contribution. VDO is that the knowledge. The End. Judgment in the view. GUCCi MANE-i THiNK i WANT HERWiTH lYRiCZ iN DESCRiPtiOn. Tube. Duration : 4.30 Mins.

[Intro:] (YEEEAAAAA) Shout to Pittsburgh(YEEEAAAA) 09'(Philly What's Up) GUCCI I want her(I want her) [Chorus:] I want her, I really want her, I think I want her(MUWAH) Yo girlfriend just left with me, yea she's a goner Man I want her, I really want her, I gots have her(MUWAH) Now I got her, yea gucci got her, I'm bout to smash her(COME ON) I want her, I really want her, I think I want her(MUWAH) Yo girlfriend just left with me, yea she's a goner(come on) Man I want her, I really want her, I gots have her(MUWAH Now I got her, yea gucci got her, I'm bout to smash her... come on(GO) [Verse 1:] Ya'll ball when ya'll can but I stunt when I wanna(WANNA) Yo girlfriend wanna f**k me, I think we're gonna(YEP) Mariguanna got my beemer foggy as a summer I'm gucci mane laflair b***h, I'm such a pre-madonna(GUCCI) I'm east atlanta shawty but I hang where I wanna, Got a plug in arizona but you still slang on the corner(YEEEEAAAAA) Gotta chocolate nerdy lookin chick a ryder like wynona, Told her text my celly plenty when she come from california(COME ON) You are not the owner of that car that is a loaner(NOPE) I got money stacks as tall as you cause that's just my persona(YEP) I got half a million on my neck come try me if you wanna, Keep a shooter with a chopper turn you to a organ donor(GUCCI) [Chorus x2] [Verse 2:] My flow so skitzafrantic that I think I need a straightjacket Straight drop dope flow put me in a crack baggie(SKKRR SKKRR SKRRR) Old school like a 1960 cadillac(WOW ...
View Related articles associated with 2010 Tax Brackets. I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share GUCCi MANE-i THiNK i WANT HERWiTH lYRiCZ iN DESCRiPtiOn..
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment